|Home||» Products||» Humic Acid||» Humic Acid Granules|
Humic Acid Granules
Humic Acid Granules
Nature Biotic Humic Acid Granules is a kind of granule which has been covered which an exclusive kind of formula of Humic Acid along with High fulvic content. The key Seaweed types are such as Sargassum, Ascophyllum which have been acquired or obtained from the bio-nutrients and botanical resources are generally derived as a Plant Growth Promoters which is used to attain the most favourable or finest grade of Vegetative Production. It is considered quite rich in most kinds of mineral and organic substances which are much required and considered indispensable for the purpose of plant growth and also enhanced soil aeration, superior water holding capability along with quite low level of soil erosion.
Key advantages of Humic Acid granules are mentioned as below :
- It can help increase the high cat-ion exchange ability, which aids in the chelating plant food elements and then discharging them as per the needs and requirements of the plant.
- It can help sustain the fertilizers in the root zone and then releases them to the plant when they are much required.
- It can help encourage the growth of the roots and can further promote the uptake of various nutrients.
- It can also induce the plant root uptake of various essential minerals such as P, Mg, Mn, Fe, Cu, K, Ca and Zn.
- It can also enhance and improvise the overall respiration rates of seedling which further leads in the uniform and quicker germination, even under very severe and stern conditions such as drought.
- It can also refuse to give in to chlorosis or defend the plants against chlorosis and further enhances the process of photosynthesis. This further aids in higher vegetative growth and optimal crop yield.
Specifications of Humic Acid granules are mentioned as below :
|Packing Size is available in||5 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg|
|Dosage given in||5 kg to 10 kg PER Acre|
|Application needed in||Once in approximately 20 days|
|Crops used for||For most of the Crops (Soil Broadcasting)|