|Home||» Products||» Humic Acid||» Humic Acid Powder|
Humic Acid Powder
Humic Acid Powder
Nature Biotic Humic Acid Powder is a new and innovative kind of formula which is based on combining both the Humic Acid along with various essential nutrients such as the botanical nutrients, marine protein along with the animal protein. These important nutrients are clubbed together to attain the much needed and finest quality of crop output. Our Humic Acid Powder is typically obtained from the fine quality of organic compounds, which are considered as a rich source of both the mineral and organic substances which are much needed for the purpose of plant growth. The main advantages of this kind of combination formula takes into account the key features such as increase in the soil aeration, improvement in water holding capacity, and also lessen the soil erosion.
Key advantages of Humic Acid Powder are mentioned as below :
- It can help speed up the high cat-ion exchange ability, which further assists in chelating plant food elements and further releasing them as per the plant’s needs and requirements.
- It can also help sustain the fertilizers in the root area and provide them to the plant when they are required.
- It can also help encourage the growth of the root, as it helps in promoting the uptake of various nutrients and then enhancing the cell division.
- It also consists of natural plant growth material such as Auxins, Gibberlins, and cytokinins.
- It can also help encourage stronger stem and leaf growth. It can speed up the process of photosynthesis and which can further aid in developing a healthy foliage.
- It also helps in increasing the Tuber size, which can further boost the yield and also improvise the overall quality of the crop.
Specifications of Humic Acid Powder are mentioned as below :
|Packing Size is available in||1 kg, 5 kg,10 kg, 50 kg|
|Dosage provided in||5 gram to 10 gram PER litre of water|
|Application needed in||Almost once in 20 days|
|Crops used on||All kinds of Crops such as Coconut, Sugarcane, Mango, Paddy, Maize, Flowers Crops, Vegetable Crops, Root Tuberous such as Carrot, Beetroot, Ginger, Groundnut, Onion, Potato, Turmeric and Garlic along with many ore (which needs Foliar Spray & Soil Drenching)|